Thursday 1 October 2015

September through Instagram

Here's a quick round up of what I've been getting up too in September via my  Instagram pictures!

1// Enjoying a Drink on our balcony in Ibiza
2// Slaying at Ocean Beach
3// Lunching in Savannah's
4// Kisstory Party at Ocean Beach

5// Having a naughty lunch during my last week in my old job.
6// Rescuing my friend from an awful date - we've all been their ha ha!
7// Trying out the new Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
8// My new GRWM video

9// Toasting to my new job
10// Being spoilt on my last day at work - all Princess themed
11// My new favourite blusher
12// Date night at my favourite restaurant


13// Sunday walks
14// Reminiscing over Ibiza
15// How I'm currently spending most of my time
16// Packing for my trip to Belgium

17// Lunching in Brussels
18// Wine tasting in Leuven
19// When in Cologne
20// Leuven at dusk

21// Morning cardio in Langland
22// Durrani Popal my new major makeup/girl crush
23// Getting a little too excited for Christmas already
24//  Cant resist a drugstore haul


What have you  been up to this September?  Dont forget to follow me on Instagram and leave me your Instagram names in the comments so I can follow you back!

Chat to me on Twitter 
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to my YouTube

XOXO Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment