Thursday 11 February 2016

NSpa Purchases

I am obsessed with the nspa range but unfortunately I don't have an ASDA that near to my house and it can be a bit of a trek to get too. But today I was out and about with work which happened  to be near to ASDA so when I finished early I decided to make a sneaky trip to have a look through their beauty aisles. 

The nspa range seems to really suit my skin and I am particularly in love with the Moisture mask it leaves my skin silky smooth. So I nearly jumped with joy today when I got to the nspa section and saw their products were on 2 for £8. So here's what I picked up....




I have been dying to try sheet face masks for ever after seeing various different celebrities using them in Instagram. What I loved about these nspa ones is that they have three masks for your face and two for the under eye area. The masks are infused with Papaya and Papain enzymes and Vitamin C and promise to leave your skin feeling moisturised and radiant. 


The second product I picked up is this Facial Oil. Again I've been dying to try a facial oil forever as I feel the skin on my face gets particularly dry and sore so I'm hoping so ething as intensely moisturising as an oil could be just what I'm looking for. 



I'll keep you updated on my thoughts on these two products. Have you bought ant nspa goodies recently? 

Chat to me on Twitter 
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to my YouTube

XOXO Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment