Friday 2 January 2015

NYE Details

Hello Glamours!

Happy New Year to you all!! 


Just a quick post today to share the smaller details of my NYE outfit. This year I went to a local wine bar who were having a private party with my best friend and our families. As it was the first year in a long time I've actually gone to a party - I usually just go to the pub - so I wanted something really glamorous to wear, any excuse! 
The dress I wore was from the latest Kardashian Kollection, I've never purchased anything from the collection before but I was really impressed the quality and fit. Being quite curvy I found the cut of the dress very flattering. 
With the dress being a wine/berry colour I wanted to keep my accessorise to a minimum. I went with my Louboutin heels that I bought myself for my graduation, a gold Michael Kors charm style bracelet, these powder pink and crystal dropper earrings - I am obsessed with this style of earrings at the moment, I thinks it after seeing the amazing Carli Bybel rocking the style so much! And finally the Primark box clutch I previously wrote about. 

I ended up being super late as usual so I didn't get a great photo before I left, but this is the only relatively decent one I have!

I hope you all had a wonderful new year!

XOXO Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment