Monday 25 May 2015

What's On My Face: Bronze Eye and Coral Lip

Hello Loves! 

Just a quick post from me tonight, I wanted to get up the makeup look I wore over the Bank Holiday weekend.  I spent the majority of the weekend shopping and getting organised for my upcoming holiday! 

Sunday night I was going out to a few bars then into town with some friends. The weather was super sunny so I wanted my makeup to reflect the summery weather. While I was away in London my Jaclyn Hill favourites palette arrived and I hadn't yet had chance to try it so this was the perfect opportunity. 



Face:
Benefit Porefessional Primer 
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation (7) mixed with Gerard Cosmetics Illuminating BB Cream
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
Illamasqua Translucent Powder 
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 
Nars Orgasm Blush 
Sharon Osborne for Mac Mineralise Skinfinish duo 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Jaclyn Hill Favourites Palette
Clinique brush on gel liner in black
NYC Liquid Liner in Black to darken
Max Factor False Lashe Effect Mascara - waterproof black
Primark 'Sultry' Lashes 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown 

Lips:
ModelCo nude liner
Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon
Mac Morange Lipstick 
 

XOXO Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment