Wednesday 13 May 2015

My MAC Lipsticks.

I can't believe it's been two whole weeks since I last posted! My two weeks in London were just crazy busy and finding the time to blog was almost impossible. I managed to take a few snaps throughout my trip which I will be putting into a post soon though. 


Today I wanted to share with you my MAC lipstick collection.  I remember saving up and buying my first MAC lipstick when I was 17, it was the first Viva Glam Lady Gaga, which I still have and love too this day. 


I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with MAC lipsticks. I love their colour range and the pigment is amazing but hate the fact that they seem to be very drying on my lips - even the more creamy formulas. However, I still continue to lust after them and pick up a new shade every so often. 


L-R
Morange - amplified 
Chatter Box - amplified 
Saint Germain - amplified 
Creme d'Nude - cremesheen 
Velvet Teddy - matte
Russian Red - matte 
Heroine - matte 
All Fired Up - matte 
Viva Glam Lady Gaga #1 - lustre 

**Please don't judge Creme d'Nude, I left him in my bag on top of a radiator without realising it was on! 

As you can see I have a very varied selection of the shades and finishes Mac have to offer. With the summer coming I'm looking forward to bringing out Morange, Heroine and Saint Germain again, these work so well with a suntan. 

No flash 

Flash 

My favourite has to be Velvet Teddy which I pair with Whirl lip liner ( a la Kylie Jenner obvs) I find it a really easy combination to wear which goes with pretty much all makeup looks. 



What are your favourite Mac lipsticks? 

XOXO Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment