Sunday 24 April 2016

Kylie Cosmetics 'King K' Lipstick Dupe

I have been dying to get my hands on one of Kylie Jenners lip kits for months, but unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to get one as they sell out in a matter of minutes! 

A couple of weeks ago when Kylie released her Metallic collection I knew I had to get my hands on them for the summer. After looking at the swatches online I knew I wanted to get Heir and Reign, sadly I only managed to order Reign but hey I'm lucky I got one!! My lipstick is currently in transit, I cannot wait for it to arrive!! 

But anyway back to the exciting news...I have found an amazing dupe for King K which will save you the stress and $14 shipping fee. 


Inglot lipstick in #161, £12. 

Without flash 

With flash 

I actually got this lipstick last year at IMATS and I kind of forgot about it until I was looking at the Kylie metallic swatches and realised it could potentially be an amazing dupe! 
Just like the King K shade this lipstick is a gold shade with a frosted/shimmer finish, which looks stunning worn alone or on top of a lip liner.
Obviously I haven't seen the Kylie shade in the hand, but from the picture swatches I think the Inglot lipstick could be lightly more coppery than King K, though that could be just down to lighting. 

Without flash (ignore my ghostly pale hand)

With flash 

Left - King K, Right - Inglot 161 

Below I'm wearing #161 over Mac Whirl lipliner. 




Hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be writing about Kylie lipstick in Reign once I receive it!

Chat to me on Twitter 
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to my YouTube

XOXO Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment