Tuesday 23 June 2015

Holiday Haul

Whilst I was in Puerto Banus there were a couple of days where the weather wasn't great. So one morning we decided to walk down to the port to have a look in all the shops. 

Here's what I picked up whilst on my shopping trip.  


I almost passed out with excitement when I realised there was a Sephora counter in the local El Corte Inglés and spent a good half hour browsing all that they had to offer before making my final decision. 

**all prices are approximates, I lost my receipt so am not sure of the exact prices.  


I couldn't not pick up one of Sephora's renowned Cream Lip Stains (€14). I didn't know what colour to go for and finally decided on 09 Watermelon Slice which is a gorgeous coral/red shade which I think will be perfect for summer. 



Next I picked up the Sephora Lip Liner to Go in 02 Fresh Melon (€6). I've been looking for a coral lip liner for ages and this one is the perfect shade. It goes amazing with the cream lip stain I picked up and I've also been using it with Mac 'morange'. 




Another product that's been on my wish list forever is the Make Up Forever HD Foundation (€42) but as you can't get it easily in the UK I've never been able to colour match myself, so this was another must for me to pick up. Trying to colour match myself was a bit difficult, the lighting in the shop was awful and the mirrors were tiny but I finally settled on shade 135. I think I will do an in depth review of this foundation but so far I really like it, the colour I think I could have gone for slightly darker around this time of year but it can easily be warmed up with some bronzer. 



The last thing I picked up in Sephora was a Beauty Blender (€14), they had these piled up by the till so this ended up being a bit of an impulse buy. But I am so glad I tried this, I am now fully converted!


The lovely lady at the till also gave me and my friend a sample of a blush each which was super sweet! 



Next I picked up these two bangles in a boutique which was next door to the supermarket near our hotel. When I saw these they instantly reminded me of the Cartier bangles the Kardashians/Jenners are always seen rocking, but at being thousands a piece these were more budget friendly. I picked up a silver and rose gold bangle which were only €10 each, I think they look way more expensive! 



The final thing I picked up were these wedges, they were love at first sight. I'd seen them a few days prior and then couldn't get them off my mind so knew they had to be mine. These were in a boutique on the port underneath the nightclub Pangea.  




I love how different these are too anything I ever see here in the UK. These were only €29 euros which were a complete bargain - they also came in turquoise and now I'm totally regretting not picking up both pairs.  I've already worn these numerous times in the week I've been home! 

Hope you've enjoyed seeing what I picked up on holiday! Are you going abroad this year? 

Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 
Follow me on bloglovin too :) 

XOXO Sophie 




No comments:

Post a Comment