Tuesday 30 June 2015

Barely Nude

On Saturday night I went out for a few drinks with my best friend to a couple of bars/clubs in Swansea. I see every time I go out as an excuse to buy a new outfit and this one was inspired by the stunning Sarah Ashcroft. When she posted this look I fell in love with the trousers and I already had a simular top, so technically I wasn't buying a whole new outfit!
I'm really impressed with the quality of these trousers as their only £18, I'm definitely going to be picking them up in all other colours as they were so comfy.

**Excuse the cat in the background, she insisted on making her blog debut!









Trousers - Missguided Here 
Knitted crop top - Primark Simular  
Wedges - New Look (old)
White Clutch - Zara (last year)
Rings - Pandora & Primark 
Bangles - Boutique in Marbella
Earrings - Aldo 


Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 
Follow me on bloglovin too :) 


XOXO Sophie 




No comments:

Post a Comment