Tuesday 14 July 2015

City Styling

Last weekend I headed to London for a few days full of shopping, cocktails and lots of makeup! The main reason I went to London was to go to IMATS, I've never been before and it totally lived up to all my expectations. I will be doing a separate post on my IMATS experience and what I bought.

I was meant to be making a London inspired look book of what I wore for the three days I was away but I ended up only liking what I wore on the Saturday, so here it is. 

On Saturday, myself and my mum headed to IMATS. It was boiling hot in London so I wanted something light and cool to wear. 








Cami - River Island  
Duster Jacket - Boohoo 
Skinny jeans - ASOS  
Trainers - Nike 
Sunglasses - Ray Bans 


After IMATS we popped back to the hotel for a quick G&T and a touch up of our makeup then we headed to the Bluebird in Chelsea for cocktails and a meal. 



Jeans - as before 
Heels - last year Boohoo simular 
Clutch - last year 

Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 
Follow me on bloglovin too :) 

I will be making a separate post in the makeup looks I wore whilst in London plus a IMATS haul.

XOXO Sophie 







River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment