Thursday 16 July 2015

WOMF: Day to Night

Today I have another what's on my face post which are both makeup looks I wore whilst away in London. On the Saturday I had a packed day where I was going to IMATS then out for cocktails and food in the evening so I wanted my makeup to last all day as I was applying it at around 8AM and I only had time to quickly touch up after IMATS before I headed back out.

I usually end to wear neutral tones with my makeup on a day to day basis but as I was heading to IMATS I went for something a little more glamourous with a stronger contour and brighter lip. 




Face:
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation (7) mixed with Gerard Cosmetics Illuminating BB cream - applied with a damp beauty blender
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser concealer in light 
Illamasqua loose translucent powder
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour kit - fawn/Java and banana 
Nars Orgasm Blush 
Estée Lauder heatwave highlighter 

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked3 - nooner, trick and darkside 
Maybelline Black Gel Eyeliner 
Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black Waterproof 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown

Lips:
Sephora Lip Liner to Go in 02 Fresh Melon 
Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 09 Watermelon Slice 

Velour Lashes were in IMATS so I had to pick myself up a pair of their famous 'Doll me up lashes' and I am in love, they are now my favourite lashes by far! The stunning Nadoosh from MakeupbyNadoosh  was on hand on the Velour lash counter to fit and apply your lashes of you. 

Just after I had my lashes applied! 


To then take my makeup into a more evening look I deepened the eyeshadow by applying more of 'darkside' from the Naked 3 palette and accentuated my winged black gel liner. 

I intensified my contour using more of the 'fawn' shade from the ABH contour palette and then used the shade 'vanilla' to highlight and carve out the contour further. 

I decided to completely change my lip for the evening and went for my trusty Mac a whirl lip liner, paired with Velvet Teddy lipstick and a touch of Estée Lauder




Chat to me on Twitter - Here 
Follow me on Instgram - Here 
Follow me on bloglovin too :) 

XOXO Sophie 




No comments:

Post a Comment