Saturday 29 August 2015

I'm a #MirinaGirl

Happy Saturday Loves!

Recently I was contacted on Instagram by the brand Mirina Collection to become one of their brand ambassadors.  After a bit of research into the company and the collection they had to offer I decided to become a #MirinaGirl.


About the brand:
Mirina Collections is a family owned business based in Miami, Florida.  They specialize in handmade, collection piece necklaces which no two are the same.  They also sell other pieces of jewellery including earrings and bracelets, as well as clothing, swimwear and accessorize.  Prices range from $7-199, so their is something affordable for everyone!


I was contacted by Brit, the founder and designer of Mirina Collections and she very kindly let me chose one of their 'Famous Necklaces' for myself.  I have to say everything on the site is BEAUTIFUL and I had such a hard time choosing which necklace I wanted to receive.  Eventually I settled on the Bohemian Statement Necklace 'Vivian' in Silver, which I have included a picture of below.  


As each necklace is a collection item they take around 2-3 weeks to be made, but for something that is 'one-off' I do not mind the wait!!  Once I receive mine I will be posting a complete review.


In the meantime though, the lovely Brit has given me my own exclusive discount code to offer to my readers and followers.  I'm so thrilled to start to be able to give back to everyone who reads my blog and watches me on YouTube.  So if you used the code 'Sophie20' at the checkout you can save 20% across the ENTIRE site!!  Shop Mirina Collections here

I have a few codes to offer all of you at the moment so I have included them in the 'discounts' section of my blog :)


I'd love to see your what you chose to purchase from Mirina Collectiosn (that's if you want to purchase!).

Chat to me on Twitter 

Follow me on Instagram


XOXO Sophie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment