Friday 28 August 2015

Khloe Kardashian Inspired Makeup

I'm sorry I have been so MIA from my blog lately and haven't posted in almost two weeks!  Its a crazy busy time for me, mainly because I have a new job so am in the process of leaving my old one as well as preparing for my upcoming holiday.  I am off to Ibiza on Wednesday for a week and it literally couldn't come at a better time.


I actually filmed this makeup look around two weeks ago when I initially saw the below image of Khloe Kardashian on the Daily Mail and instantly wanted to create the look.

Showing some skin: The 31-year-old's LBD also featured sheer panels

Source


To be honest I almost didn't post this video as I'm so unhappy with the lighting in it.  I filmed super early one morning and as I'm in an attic room the light was super bright and harsh which hasn't done the makeup (or my face lol) any justice.  But anyway after much deliberation I decided to bite the bullet and upload as I really enjoyed creating this look.

This is the makeup that Khloe wore to Kylie's 18th Birthday party a few weeks back and I immediately fell in love with it!  She had bronzed glowing skin, bold blue eyes and a glossy nude lip. Colour on the eyes is something I usually shy away from, I think due to my early teen days when I used to plaster the most vibrant shadow in my collection all over my eyes, but after creating this look I think I'm converted.

I hope you enjoy this look, I have included a list of products used at the bottom of this post and if their are any looks you would like to see me create, please let me know.





Face:
Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation in #7
Maybelline Eye Eraser Concealer in Light
LA Girl Concealer in Beyond Bronze
Illamasqua Translucent Loose Powder
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Light (Fawn/Havana to Contour and Banana to set concealer)
Milani Baked Bronzer in #4
Estee Lauder Heatwave Highlighter

Eyes:
Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette - DTF (transition), Freeze and Bobby Dazzle
Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette - Azure
Velour Lashes 'Doll Me Up'
MaxFactor Flase Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara in Black
Rimmel Scandalize Nude Eyeliner
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown

Lips:
Rimmel Lip Liner in Tiramisu
Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Nude
Dior Addict Lip-gloss in 236


I hope you enjoyed this look! Please subscribe to me on YouTube for lots more makeup looks!

XOXO Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment